- L-statistics for repeated measurements data with application to trimmed means, quantiles and tolerance intervals. Journal of Nonparametric Statistics, 25.2: 499-521.
, and Pankaj K. Choudhary (2013).
- Analysis of energy expenditure in diet-induced obese rats. Front. Biosci. 19:967-985.
, K. Yao, C.D. Tekwe, S. Feng, F.W. Bazer, L. Zhou, R.J. Carroll, C.J. Meininger, and G. Wu (2014).
- Rapid Publication-Ready MS-Word Tables Using One-Way ANOVA. SpringerPlus 3:474.
, Lan Zhou, Raymond J. Carroll, Guoyao Wu (2014).
- Rapid Publication-Ready MS-Word Tables Using Two-Way ANOVA. SpringerPlus 4:33
,Yongqing Hou, Lan Zhou, Raymond J. Carroll, Guoyao Wu (2015).
- Ruan Z, Liu S, Zhou Y, Mi S, Liu G, Wu X, Yao K, Chlorogenic acid decreases intestinal permeability and increases expression of intestinal tight junction proteins in weaned rats challenged with LPS PLoS ONE 9(6): e97815.
, Deng Z, Wu G, Yin Y (2014).
- Synne M. Andersen, Metabolomic analysis of plasma and liver from Atlantic salmon fed surplus arginine. Front. Biosci.(Elite Ed) 7:77-89
, Gang Lin, Junjun Wang, Anders Aksnes, Guoyao Wu, Marit Espe (2015).
- Z Ruan, Y Yang, Y Zhou, Y Wen, S Ding, G Liu, X Wu, Z Deng,Metabolomic analysis of amino acid and energy metabolism in rats supplemented with chronic chlorogenic acid. Amino Acids 46(9):2219-29.
, G Wu, Y Yin (2014).
- Li H, Staudenmayer J, Keadle S, Biostatistics (in press).
, Huang J, Carroll RJ. Methods to assess an exercise intervention trial based on Three-Level Functional Data.
- Wang, L., Y.Q. Hou, D. Yi, B.Y. Ding, D. Zhao, Z.X. Wang, H.L. Zhu, Y.L. Liu, J. Gong, Beneficial roles of dietary oleum cinnamomi in alleviating intestinal injury. Front. Biosci. (Landmark Ed) 20:814-28
, and G. Wu. 2014.
- Reza Rezaei, (submitted).
,Sudath Dahanayaka and Guoyao Wu. Dietary supplementation with yucca enhances growth performance of weanling piglets fed a citrulline-fortified diet.